The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 689 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Hysterically cute humorous writing! I absolutely love this. I am enthralled with your gift of mirthful writing, and look very much forward to more of your insightfully delightful writing . . .
03/14/16
Your playful, descriptive words and writing style made this a delightful story to read. I also enjoyed getting to know your character. I'll have to read this again to absorb all the details. Great job!
The characterization was excellent. I loved how the attitude problem was fixed
03/16/16
Humor, attitude, and interesting to read. Thanks for your entry.
03/17/16
Congratulations!
Blessings~
03/17/16
Congratulations!
03/17/16
Congratulations!
03/17/16
Congratulations, Danielle, on your 5th place EC award.

This was really a fun piece.
03/17/16
Now here's an entry we can all get our teeth into, even though it's based on a false premise, or di-denture-alise that?
It may have been a grind to write, but fangs for such an incisor-ive piece, and congratulations on your placing and your EC.
Loved the self-deprecation that trickles through your work. Well done.
Wow, very creative piece. I'll also have to read this a few times to absorb it all. Well done and congrats.
04/14/16
Kafuffle aptly describes the antics throughout your wonderfully descriptive piece.