The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1197 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/05/15
Oh yes, I think this sums up the life of many teens well—thank God most of them outgrow their “Selective Fatigue Syndrome”. Nice job.
02/06/15
A delightful entry! My kids are still in one digits, but I know if I were to read your story once they reach that stage I'll laugh even louder than this time around. All the parents around the world agree! Teehee. I love the wise words at the end too, and how loving you were even in the descriptions of his sloth.
02/08/15
Our kids are all in their thirties - as well-adjusted, mature adults.
My thanks to you for this trip down memory lane is to assure you that the never-ending stage of teenage years do finally disappear - until they begin to acquire teenagers of their own!!!!
02/12/15
Congratulations on your HC, Francy!!
02/12/15
Congrats,

God bless~
02/13/15
What a delightful tour for the reader (even with those socks on the floor). What fun! Congrats on your EC!
02/15/15
Loved your rendition of your teen. It reminded me of my heart-wrenching trauma over my son when he was a teen living just like that. He's in the Navy now with a complete turned-around lifestyle. May God be praised!