The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 895 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/09/14
What a touching and inspirational story.

Your story reveals so many messages. For one, it was so clear that you were sent to that "wing" for God's purposes...to help that lonely and frightened lady move along to her appointment with the Lord. You did so with God's wisdom, compassion patience and love.

My eyes were tearing throughout this lovely, moving story that speaks volumes and bears witness to my heart how God works continuously through us and in us.

Excellent! Simply excellent! I'm sure she'll thank you when you meet again.

Thank you for sharing this memorable entry.

God bless you abundantly~
10/09/14
Never ignore divine appointments—they might involve eternity for someone. How wonderful to have this memory and to know that someday you will see this dear woman again.
10/11/14
Such an emotional story. The transformation in the woman from fear to peace was miraculous!

Wing His Words
10/13/14
Congratulations on a powerful description of a divine appointment that you kept faithfully. Most likely because you've formed a habit of responding to God's promptings for other people at their critical moments - even though the crisis might have been hidden from you at the time. Well done.
10/15/14
This beautiful story brought back memories in my own mental treasure box! I used to work in a hospital and loved when the Lord "opened" wide the doors of opportunities, scary as some may seem. The courage and faith demonstrated in the story is inspiring! Thank you for sharing.
This wonderful story bears the finger-print of God on every detail. Thank you so much for sharing it so beautifully. It brings enormous encouragement and much Glory to God as well as a challenging reminder to be always listening, always ready to obey. Thankyou.
Congratulations :)
10/16/14
Congratulations are your well deserved recognition!
Yay! Happy Dance! Congratulations, my friend. Happy Dance again!
10/18/14
My dear sweet friend Dannie!

I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations on this moving and touching entry...I knew it'd get recognition.

God bless~