The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 724 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/24/14
Beautifully done—this so captures the constant struggle of a writer.
Your article brought me to tears as I also struggle with those self-doubts. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Beautifully done. (Noticed a very small typo--I'm pretty sure you meant "absent" as "asbent" doesn't make sense. ;) )
07/26/14
Well done...so many will relate to this well written piece.

God bless~
07/26/14
Loved this message. Great job!
07/27/14
Amen. I would elaborate more, but you said it all so perfectly. A simple "Amen" is enough.

God Bless.
07/27/14
So beautiful. And I think all of us as writers can relate to this land of "Potential". I loved every phrase. Well done.
Wow. You captured the feelings I have every time I start writing on a blank page. The excitement and thrill and then the doubt and discouragement. But you are absolutely right. We must keep on writing for Him, because He has given us the talent to do so and this is our calling. Thank you for sharing your heart which I believe is the heart of everyone here on Faithwriters.
Exactly!
07/28/14
You gave Potential so many variations of color it was stunning to behold.
I will "ditto" the other comments - what could I possibly contribute?

Excellent.
Congratulations for ranking 23 overall! Happy Dance!