The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 745 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Well constructed with a fitting title. This was a fun read with a satisfying close. Good writing.
07/18/14
I liked the Elephant Trunk!
Oohhh, this was thrilling, a bit creepy, and exciting. You created a wonderful mental picture and packed the story full of suspense.
07/19/14
Absolutely love the drama in this one. Great characterization too. Well done.
07/21/14
I loved the colorful dialogue your characters speak and I enjoyed the suspense, which you appropriately expanded on until just the right moment to burst the bubble. Great timing!

There were a few times where I was confused about who was speaking and some phrases that threw me, but once I got into the rhythm of the piece, it all made sense and flowed well. I like it when something starts off unfamiliar, but brings me along and helps me adapt as we go. That's a sign of a truly talented writer.
Terrific! Lively, entertaining and thoroughly engrossing! A winner . . .
07/22/14
Very clever and a fast paced chuckle from beginning to end.

Blessings.
07/23/14
Comedy, mayhem and mystery all showcased in this fabulous tale.

Well done!
07/23/14
This read like a chapter from a book. Well done, excellent writing here.

God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 21 overall. Happy happy Dance!