The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1026 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/03/12
I well enjoy this creative poem and the idea of the camel going through the needle's eye. The rythm is a little off in a couple places, but the message remains in tact. Good job with this.
05/05/12
Beautiful poem and right on topic. I love when Jesus spoke of the "Camel going through the eye of a needle" and this poem so clearly illustrates the entire meaning of Jesus'words in poetic fashion. Great job.

God Bless~

05/05/12
Loved the name, Ivor Lott! Beautiful message and flow.
05/09/12
Wow, I can't wait to get to level four in a few years.lol I am a new writer but I know excellence when I see it! Excellent...I love it.
05/09/12
A great poem with a great message.

You explain the eye of the needle very well and your picture of it becomes very clear.

If I have a negative it is that I stumbled a few times in reading; and I think it was because of rhythm mainly but could also be the odd word choice.

None the less, a great job and clear.
05/13/12
Very good poem. I'm not a poem writer and can't understand how someone could come up with a poem to fit the subject in a week so beautifully as you did.

Great job. You have a great skill in poem writing.