The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 562 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/01/12
What a beautiful and loving tribute...this touched my heart completely.

So well written. This was a creative and desrciptive piece...the clever metaphors made me feel as if I was sitting alongside watching the story of the MC's life unfold.

I loved it. And, sometimes we do appreciate others more when they are "no longer wit us." But, I wonder if it is because we "miss them so much" that makes us appreciate them that much more.

God Bless you~
03/01/12
Sorry for my typos..descriptive and with.

But the message is still the same...wonderful job.

God Bless you~
03/03/12
Beautiful--just beautiful! My favorite line in this lovely piece is: I sit out on the porch swing, her side of it empty, but her words waft through the slats like yodels echoing through the distant mountains.
Thanking God for all the positive people in my life today, and for all the encouraging words throughout this entry which I hope to find on the EC list.
03/06/12
Such a lovely tribute and if this is a true story, Daisy’s words just keep encouraging many more through your retelling her words. So well done! A blessing to read.
Congratulations for ranking 9th in Masters and 13th overall!