The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1331 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Excellent. Definitely on topic and proof that truth is often stranger than fiction.
Who said dogs are dumb?
This little opportunist knew just how to create havoc out of harmony.

I absolutely love this story and you tell it so well - I never guessed...


Juliette
I just had to come back amnd say that having read all of the entries, this is the one that really stuck in my mind.
Even as I recall the story I still have a giggle.

J
Ha, never would have guessed this was a true story! But I could so see how it could happen.
08/29/11
I just so enjoyed this story. My favourite and a winner for me. Excellent!
08/30/11
This was a funny story and I never would have guessed the ending at all!!! I was thinking to myself, this is ficiton at its finest - totally floored to see it was a true story.

Being an animal lover, I pray that poor little guy was adopted, or found his/her way back home after a hearty meal!

Other than my concern for the pup, I loved this story!
God Bless~
I got a good chuckle out of that. :) One thing to watch for, there were a lot of "just's" in there. It's one that sneaks into my writing too.

Cute story :)
08/31/11
Awesome! I wondered if it wasn't headed that way, but the writing was strong enough that I wasn't disappointed. Too funny that it's a true story!
08/31/11
Dog gone - I loved this for the way you pulled the rug right out from under my chair!
You're right up there with Francis Thompson with his "Hound of Heaven;" though I can well imagine this animal coming from a different place.
09/01/11
Oh, I loved this story! Such a comical assumption from both parties that the dog was theirs! Great job on this!
Congratulations for ranking 11th in level 4!