The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1392 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/15/08
Oh, very good. I loved your description of the ice skaters. And when I figured out who Andrew was (At least I THINK I figured it out) that was cool. :)
11/16/08
Absolutely gorgeous language - you painted a masterful portrait with your words. I was transported. Lovely.
Very detailed picturesque descriptions of the world around her, though I would have liked to know more about HER. Lovely story of healing and a life renewed.
Your detailed descriptions are heavenly. I enjoyed reading this very much.
11/17/08
Wonderful description.
Enchanting descriptions! I love the imagery, especially of the skaters at night...Elegant as black swans suddenly turned scribes. Just beautiful!
Beautifully and poetically written.

I couldn't get enough of the vivid descriptions. Excellent.
Your lyrical writing makes this story a joy to read, even tho I'm still thinking over the meaning of it all.
Enthralling story development. Nice portrait of her growth through the depression with the passing of the seasons. Lovely memories Andrew sent with each season on the pond. :)
You are, indeed, a master of poetic prose. This is absolutely beautiful.