The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1664 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/26/07
I'm a little surprised that a Christian would be so quick to jump into bed, or that they were unaware before this of each other's faith. But you tied up all these loose ends and brought the story to a great conclusion. Good work.
So glad to see that this "smitten" couple didn't succumb to the temptations they were faced with and that they truly did leave a legacy worth leaving!

Take that extra few minutes to re-read your story one last time before hitting "submit." You'll catch those missing words that are so easy to overlook. For instance, I think the word "good" is missing in this sentence: It felt to say them. I like to see good writing made even better. Blessings, Cheri
With the previous comments in mind, this is one of my favorite reads this week. Some are probably getting tired of reading about how I love stories about seniors. It's so true, though. The elderly can and do fall in love, and I like your characterizations of the couple.
I also like the fact the man is a West Texan. So am I. ;0)
04/30/07
Very good romance story. I loved your characters. It was interesting to see two 80-somethings being tempted with their physical desires, just like younger generations. (I'm so glad they resisted that temptation!)

I did see a couple of places where another proofing may have caught small errors. Easily fixed though.

Great job.
05/01/07
I love the little details you threw in here and there to make these two old people very real--not just Generic Old Folks. Very nice.