The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1875 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Beautifully written!
11/13/06
Great job with suspense here--all the time the doctor was recovering, I was thinking, "what about the baby?" Love this period piece, skillfully written.
11/13/06
Love the feel of the days of the pioneers. great job.
11/13/06
So this is how you do it. Subtle suspence. Your writing is so smooth it reads like a hot mug of honey tea. My only comment, is that at first I wasn't reading the doctor as being male. But, I didn't mind starting again because it is just so well written.
God bless.
11/13/06
Ahhh ... Ann ... I love your work.
Suspenseful, yet easy to read and engaging. This story is superb!
--a humbled writer.
11/13/06
So wonderful. I have no words, other than - wow! A masterpiece!
11/15/06
Excellent story! What a wonderfully told tale. I was drawn along with this and captivated by your way with words. Thanks so much for sharing this.
You have a real gift of putting the reader right into the midst of the setting. This was a very enjoyable read, and exceptionally well written.
I love prairie stories. I've added this to my fav's list.
11/16/06
Beautifully written, Ann. You are a gifted writer indeed.
11/16/06
Beautifully done, you are indeed one of the rarer talents on FW.