The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 312 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/09/23
Amazing story. I truly loved the way you brought it all together.
You never know how one soul may be saved and we may not know in our lifetime. We will one day find out how all our prayers for souls were answered when we arrive at our heavenly destination.
Well done. God bless.
03/09/23
A story that challenges my own hesitation in approaching those who are different to me, yet you have shown the amazing fruit of what happens when we step out of our comfort zone. To see soul's come to Christ is the greatest joy we can experience. Thank you.
Excellent job. Good job of combining soul and sole. Good dialogue. Clear picture of the homeless person. Included the senses by mentioning his smell.
Keep writing.
03/10/23
God works great moments all the time! This surely describes well how He does it! Well done.
Wonderful! God moves in mysterious ways.
03/11/23
I have a feeling this one will do well with the judges this week. It was well-written and kept my attention throughout.
03/14/23
Well done and I hope this places!
This is a sweet story. I really enjoyed the authentic dialog. You did a nice job of delivering a powerful message while writing on topic.
Congratulations on your EC! Happy Dance!
03/27/23
Congratulations on placing first overall for Advanced for 3rd Quarter, January - March 2023!!! Well done!