The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 428 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You had some lovely word pictures .
05/10/18
This brought comfort to my soul and tears to my eyes. I needed this reminder. Well written. God bless.
That's a beautiful, encouraging story. You had some lovely imagery (e.g. 'the sun was spilling spun gold over the horizon; the waves frothing gently, cappuccino-like). I just wondered though if you could give a little indication of what the difficult time was? You mentioned feeling deserted, but if you could mention a couple of specific details, it might help people connect to the situation a bit more. But it's a great message, well told. I enjoyed it.
05/11/18
This is beautiful. I could hear just the sound of your footsteps on the sand in the quiet of the morning. Well done.
05/11/18
Poignant, touching, and hauntingly beautiful.

Well done!

Blessings~
05/14/18
I felt the sand beneath my feet, the sun on my face. I heard the quiet still voice of God on the waves rolling into the shore. Very moved by your piece and grateful you shared the reminders of listening, waiting, and knowing His truth.
05/17/18
Beautiful!
Congrats and Blessings to you~
Congratulations on ranking 4th in your level and 14 overall. Happy Dance!