The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 407 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You have an interesting message here. Your Bible verses match up nicely with your key points.

If you could tighten up the writing some, it would help the flow. For example, you could do this:
Recently,at my country church, the pastor preached about sowing seeds at every opportunity. Pointing at members, he anounced, "You and you and you can spread the Gospel throughout the town, state, and eventually the world."
By taking out unnecessary words, adding body language and dialog, it paints a more vivid picture for the reader. I also tried to stay in first person singular voice (I instead of we), while switching passive sentences to active ones to make it more personal.
I think you missed the topic on this one. You kind of touch on it in one line, but it isn't the main focus of the story. You could take that line out, and it wouldn't make a difference to the heart of the article.

I can feel your passion and desire to sow God's Word with your words. You have a nice foundation. I'd love to challenge you to read and comment on every entry in this level. By leaving constructive crutiques, you'll end up discovering more about your own writing. I don't challenge everyone to do this, but I think you are capable and believe it will help you spread the Word to even more people. Nice job.
02/08/17
I agree with Shann. A nice piece to learn from, but missed the topic. I will look for more of your writings in the future. Take all the input you can from Shann. She has helped me sooooo much and now that I am back writing I look forward to not only her critique, but your comments and anyone else's who will help me grow.