The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 496 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/21/14
As I've mentioned on another entry in here...I've seen this story told so many times by various writers through the years, (myself included) and each one brings their own POV to the forefront. Osgtensibly, I never tire of this story, it is profoundly moving, and a testimony as to who Jesus is.

Well done.

God bless~
09/21/14
Oops...sorry for typo!

Ostensibly.

I wish there were an "edit" button in here!

Well done . . .

Please consider throwing a brick for comments, critique, helpful hints and warm fuzzies!
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=38643

1 Peter 3:15 - But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

Hugs and prayers, Judi
Congratulations on ranking 11th in level three! Happy Dance!
This is a beautiful recreation of the familiar story. You did such a brilliant job of developing the MC. I could feel her pain and shame. My favorite line was even Simeon had never looked at me like that. Wow. It not only shows the reader Jesus' love, but I could feel it through your words. This is an outstanding story and would make for a perfect Bible study with some reflecting questions at the end. I hope you consider doing something like that with your stories. The world Could learn a lot through your stories. I'd be happy to help in any way I could. God bless.