The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 612 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/11/14
Beautiful job! Excellent and powerful entry...thank you for this truth of what the "cross" means to all of us. Amen.

God bless~
03/11/14
What a price was paid! I love your dialog between the Father and the angelic host. This is wonderfully creative for the topic. Excellent.
03/13/14
A wonderful contribution that explains why The Father had to allow His Son to bear all the indignities that we should suffer but He (Jesus) did for our sakes. Thank you for your article.
03/13/14
Congrats! God bless~
I live this. I really thought I had commented on it already. I'm not usually a title reader, but yours caught my eye because one of the first movies I watched on my family's new Version was Heaven Can Wait. Your title is brilliant and a perfect fit. It certainly doesn't need red ink, and the only thing I might have offered would have been to give the reader a hint of body language with some narration between the dialog. Perhaps the angel could have been wringing his hands or even chewing on his fingernails. The scene was so intense and you did a brilliant job with it. It reminds me a bit of one of my stories. I could relate to the angel and feel God's pain as he looked in. I have no doubt that this will touch people in ways you might never anticipate. Congratulations on ranking 3rd in your level and 13 overall! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
Sorry it was supposed to be I love this, not live. Version should have been VCR. A lesson to all to always proof, especially if your tablet has one of those prediction programs. ;) Again, congratulations!
Beautifully written, Stephanie.

The point of view you wrote from about this world changing event is original. And brilliant. In my opinion -- this was the winner.

Congratulations,
Dusty