The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 922 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/16/12
Great story retelling of the Biblical scripture. Nicely done. Powerful writing.

Thanks. God bless~
08/18/12
Good illustration of a great biblical truth. Well done.
08/19/12
Very creative weaving of a story around the parable - almost as creative as that excuse of needing to inspect the land: at night, when banquets were always held. Well done.
08/19/12
I really enjoyed your take on the parable and the touches of humour in the names of the characters. Very creative. Thanks.
This is a cute retelling of the familiar stories. I liked your subtle sense of humor.

You had several quotation mark errors. Make sure if someone new is speaking that you start a new paragraph.

This was definitely on topic. You brought the story to life with your great characters and names. Nice job.

08/23/12
I loved this re-telling of the familiar passage and the additional insight you added (of the consequences for those that would not come). I think my favorite line, speaking of those the king was now asking to be invited ... "those that will appreciate my invitation" - what a sobering and well placed thought. Very well written.