The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1262 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I like this. At first I wasn't sure it was on topic but the more I read the more I realized that it was a creative take and quite on topic. It made me think of my daughter. Emily is making graduation cupcakes for her little sister in the form of the Periodic Table. My sister suggested she had an additional element called SU. It would be the element of surprise. I enjoy little word plays like that and your different states. I think I've been in most of those states too. How blessed we are to have God as our travel guide. :)
06/15/12
Awesome! I really enjoyed this, and appreciated the play on words. Well written and kept my interest. Good job!
06/17/12
Unique take on the topic and good writing. I liked this.
06/17/12
Nicely done. This was a well written piece that had significant meaning on several different levels. God Bless~
Great job in presenting this article. What could have been boring and mundane, by the use of your personal experiences without the use of needless humor, you made this very real and believable. It kept my attention the entire time.
06/19/12
Very nice job. Though I'm somewhat sad that your memory my own home state (Missouri) was such a bittersweet moment for you. I loved all the "states" you visited.
06/19/12
I enjoyed this very much...thank you for taking me with you through this journey....great writing
06/27/12
Congratulations Allen! Great job! Just now getting around to this-been in Texas on vacation!
03/10/13
Very clever wordplay without pushing it so hard that you distract from the honest invitation to greater faith within your message. Well done.