The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 915 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/25/11
Hahahahaha...Good Job! God Bless~
08/26/11
Great story for this topic. Fun voice, too!
Love the story, and especially the conclusion.This might work better as a story rather than a poem.
Brought a smile to my face. Especially repenting, repenting of everything really captured our typical response.
08/26/11
Great energy in a casserole of chaos. Nothing is as plane as it looks. I loved this one Kelvin. Well done.
lol, loved the repenting part as well, and about the wife. Great work!
08/27/11
Great voice and I was panicking with you to catch that flight. Well done!
08/27/11
You had me gripped all the way. Oh, I do hate airports and flying - give me sailing any day. Thanks for a great write!
08/29/11
Few things suggest a comedy of errors more than a mixture of rail and plane travel. I agree with those who liked the "repenting" and the "travel without my wife" comments.

I agree that a narratve form might have added to the story, but I will not deny the poetry made me smile.
08/30/11
Delightful! Made me smile all the way through! God bless!
Loved the rhythm. I felt at ease with this as poetry and identified with the character in the chaos of travel. The reality of repent, repent, repent was so 'spot on.'
Thanks for a moment of lightness as I face a trip across the world in Sept.
Congratulations for ranking 7th in level 3!