The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1009 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh my goodness. This tugged at my heart and surprised me at the end with a good 'ol " I didn't expect that." Very nicely written and I loved the camaraderie between Mr. Duncan and the boy. What an earthy and beautiful piece! Loved it!!
06/12/11
What a delightful, heartwarming story. I loved it! God bless!
06/12/11
Charming story of the different stages and circumstances and outlooks of Andrew’s life. Would be wonderful if every lonely, lost and hurting boy could have a Jack Duncan come into their life! This story also a reminder to be on the lookout for the child or person who may need just some loving companionship, an extra pat on the back. Good job on this!
Congratulations on your 3rd place win.
06/16/11
Congratulations Lisa, great job!
06/16/11
Loved the feel of this, all the way through to the heartwarming twist at the end. A Well-deserved placing.
06/17/11
Congratulations on your well deserved win!
06/22/11
This piece touched me when I first read it, and I wanted to comment at that time but was in a rush and couldn't. Then, when I had time, I couldn't remember the title. All week I have been intending to get around to any of last week's winners that I had not already commented on, and was really happy to find this one amongst the top three in advanced. Contratulations!