The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1265 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/04/10
Ooo, I'd love to see the continuation of this story! Especially Rachel's relief when she finds out that Kellie's suspicions about Jim aren't true.

Aren't they? ;)

Love the text message conversation. Very good story line here!
This is such a delight! You're a pure genius. This version could easily stand on it's own but I'm delighted that I've read the previous installments. I can't wait to see where you're going next!!
11/06/10
Oh, I'm excited because I read the previous installment - I LOVE progressive stories!
11/09/10
Each of your stories could stand alone as creative and entertaining...but when you put them together they become an inticing drama. I'm hooked. Well done. Can't wait for the next installment. The series as a whole is a winner in my book.
OK...now I'm going to have to look up those previous installments. Wonderfully entertaining and intriguing entry here, JP.
11/11/10
Clever writing. I am anxious to know what happens next. Now I know there are previous instalments, I am going to try to read them.
This is REALLY good! I can't wait for the next one either. You've got me completely enthralled and still rooting for Jim! :)
Way to go my friend!! Congratulations on 6th place in level 3 and in placing 28th overall! This shows once and for all how wonderful you are!

For those who don't realize this is a continuing story, I urge you to read Pup's previous articles in this quarter.
Now I've got to read the previous stories to know his secret! Great storytelling!
11/13/10
Ahh you have to continue! I love this it soo awesome! I love Jim and Rachel they are so adorable!