The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1686 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/22/05
Such a different entry! Surpised me after the beginning. Good lesson and leading right to the ending.
08/22/05
Perhaps I'll try the Google system someday...not a bad idea at all.Very informative and exposing piece.Jesus says to win souls and souls we must win with wisdom and without any apologies.Thanks for sharing.
08/22/05
Loved this! My mom told about the "pearls to pigs" thing and it has never left me! I heed the nudgings of the H.S. in sharing spiritual things. He knows the condition of the hearts receiving my words. Thanks!
08/24/05
It was a fresh personal account, which provided for interesting reading and provoking thought toward how we should handle unbelievers.
08/24/05
What (Christian) writer couldn't relate! I liked it.
08/24/05
Oh so very cool...and clever too. I enjoyed reading this very much. Fantastic job!
08/25/05
Excellent for writers! God still amazes us with His ways!
08/25/05
I just had to laugh at that pastor and his "bomb"--once, coming back from Canada, my father "declared" that he had a body in the trunk--as a joke. My mother was mortified. The customs agents were not amused.
08/25/05
You have a wonderful flow to your writing. I enjoyed it very much.
A truly unique, challenging and inspiring entry. Thanks so much. I am blessed for having read it.
Well done! I bet most (if not all) of us can identify with your desire and amazement as God inspired and then refined your challenge entry. :-)
08/26/05
I think we can all for the most part relate. What a pleasant twist, and spiritual adventure though this turned out to be. Very inspirational--enjoyed reading through it. God bless ya, littlelight
08/26/05
What an interesting take on 'luggage'. The way you came to it is something that many of your readers could identify with, I'm sure!
08/27/05
Interesting reading. Held my interest throughout.
08/29/05
Excellent! I love it when God answers our confusion with something so concrete and understandable.