The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1813 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/29/07
This is a nice converstation between a father and son set to poetry.
Laury
11/29/07
A very good primer on spiritual gifts!

I wonder if the 4th verse might be a bit advanced for the audience?

The last stanza is just the right touch.

11/29/07
Great writing. Well done!
11/29/07
This is precious. The last stanza is just what a boy would say! We always give them more info than they're asking for; his little request to go fishing is a sweet ending.
A nice poem with a nice story and a nice ending. Enjoyable!
I just love this darling poem. Love the meter, love the rhnyme, love the message, and especially the end.
12/04/07
A great package top to bottom. Super work. God bless.
Lovely! I really like the ending. Well done!
I love the answers the father gave his son. It is very enjoyable and wonderful message.
12/04/07
Poignant with a lovely lyrical flow. Loved it.
12/04/07
Sweet and lovely - that last stanza is JUST right. Enjoyed this tremendously.
12/05/07
I love the opening stanza -- it sets the tone perfectly for the whole piece. Nice writing, and good job with the topic.
You've captured a father's heart, trusting God for his son's future... and the innocence of a boy!
I can see little Denny sitting on his Dad's knee and listening to all of this. So sweet! Great job!
I love this! I love the rhyme and rhythm. The whole piece is adorable. Why didn't I think of this???? Hmmmm?
I love this father and son conversation set to poetry. This is wonderful!
12/08/07
Very cute way of presenting the gifts of service. Loved the ending - very realistic for a young lad.