The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1208 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a testimony! Truly God made something BEAUTIFUL out of your life. HE is the BEST FRIEND we could ever have! Thank you for writing this! It touched my heart!
04/11/05
This was beautiful.
04/11/05
A great example of how God constantly tries to get our attention...and never forgets about us. Great story!
04/13/05
This story is a testimony of the long-suffering patience of God. He waited years for you to see Him as He truly is, your friend. We often struggle with our concept of God because of past experiences and doctrines misapplied. Thanks for sharing that moment when the great and might God of glory became your friend.
04/16/05
"...As the song played, the Holy Spirit spoke to me gently.."

I can totally relate to this line. Very nicely crafted. Thank you!
04/18/05
Hope,
I enjoyed your testimony! The worship leader in my church - Michael Gungor - actually wrote this song, now sung by Phillips, Craig, & Dean. It's up for a Dove award! How cool is that!
Great job!
Love, Lynda
04/18/05
Lynda--Yes, that is the exact song I was thinking of when I wrote this story because it had such a powerful impact on me. (I LOVE PC&D!) Please tell Michael that this song has been a real blessing!
Thanks for your comments!