The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 456 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/14/17
Yes! Loved the message and the way you presented it!
Well done,
God bless~
I loved the beginning. I felt like I was right there with you and my heart ached for those in that position. You made me think of someone who could be a perfect match for your gentleman. When you switched to saying how it can be scary to change, I agreed with every word, but the tone changed a bit for me. It felt more like a sermon than the delightful testimony you shared in the beginning. Perhaps if you had shared your lesson with dialog and body language wouldn't have felt the sudden switch. It may just be me though. Your message is certainly spot on and your passion is quite apparent. Congratulations on ranking 2nd in your level and 16 overall. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
01/21/17
Congrats on your 2nd place ranking in your level. Your message was clear on the whole, but I got lost a couple times as you switched from the soup kitchen stories to various other thought paths. It's often easy to want to put too much into one article. I know- I've done it! . Over all you had a great message that was well written, but just needed a little more focus. Can't wait to read what you do next.