The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 494 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/22/16
This story touched my heart. What a blessing to learn your child, no longer a child, and on the cusp of becoming a parent herself, shows the spiritual maturity her dad has always prayed she would have. Great story!

A bit more care to formatting might make it easier to read, but it sure had me reading to the end. Thank you for sharing.
Congratulations on ranking 4th in your level and 14 overall. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.
As a former OB nurse, I can totally relate to the to the medical conundrum. I often would ask patients if they would have an abortion. If the answer was no, no matter what, it didn't make sense to go through with that amniocentesis.

I would urge you to possibly consider introducing who Robert William is sooner. I'm usually one who likes a twist, but in this case I think it would have helped me relate to the MC sooner.

As a grandmother, I totally relate and do understand the sense of awe when we are humbled by our children. You have a delightful sense of subtle humor, which I thoroughly enjoyed.
10/28/16
What a great story Daniel. Congratulations on a win well deserved.
God Bless
Francie