The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 601 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/20/16
Nice devotional. I think I would change it a bit so you aren't preaching, but are including yourself. Rather than "my prayer for you", make it a prayer for all of us or each one of us.
02/22/16
Nicely written devotional. I agree with Pat that an example from your own life would pack more punch.
02/23/16
This is a lesson I can't get enough of. I do think a personal illustration from your own experience would make it fly a lot higher. Help the reader to see the lesson in real life.
02/23/16
I liked your title, "Crumbs from the Master's Table." I believe you did a good job of being on topic. I may have incorporated more showing and less telling to make your devotional hook the reader.

Nice job.
02/24/16
I agree with the earlier comment about the title. You caught my attention there! From the title I had expected more ficus on her words but I liked the way you focused on her persistence. The verses you used were well incorporated and illustrated your point well.
02/25/16
Congratulations, Michol, on placing third in the Advanced Category. We can all learn a lot from the Canannite woman's example.
02/25/16
Congratulations on your 3rd place win in advanced.
02/25/16
Persistence pays off. Thank you for sharing.
Congratulations on ranking 3rd in your level and 22 overall. Happy Dance!