The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 823 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/01/14
Great story, I like the way you have portrayed this person being so hooked on their on-line life that they would find it hard to detox. Well done.
05/02/14
OK. Put down the mouse and slowly step away from the computer. It's time for an intervention. Of course I realize I'm saying this from my computer. LOL

Good job with the topic. I think we all can relate to the addictive hold of technology in which you captured so well in your writing of it. Nice job! :-)
05/02/14
I am also a "night owl" when it comes to creating in the middle of the night! I have to get up and grab my laptop when the Lord gives me an idea...no matter what time. This was a fun story to read...good work!
05/02/14
What an excellent approach to the topic!

Clearly authentic and it captures the reader's attention by infushing humor and sentimental emotions with an important message to bring it all together.

A candid and clever way to bring the topic to life!

Well done! I pray this does well.

God bless you abundantly~
05/03/14
This was such an endearing, authentic and refreshing piece. You captured the voice of the everyday pc user that I'm tempted to call your MC Marcy Cyberspace and see if she can't give Job Plumber a run for his money at endorsing candidates next election.

Great job!
Great article no doubt! I think it is perfectly fine to be addicted to using your laptop and any other technology for the glory of God. It has to make the Lord smile when we use computers and any other type of digital technology for his honor and glory!

God Bless!
05/05/14
Such a fun piece - and I KNOW you are not the only one with this condition. Great details.

Thanks for sharing!
05/07/14
Excellent story, told so well, understood by so many of us addicted technos!
05/07/14
Loved this confessional. Like many others I share the need for "Onliners anonymous". Also like you, I often find myself writing into the wee hours of the night or waking in those hours with the need to write.

As for red ink, which I love to receive and share... I have none.

Blessings.
05/08/14
Oh Lynn, congrats. I loved this and would have rated it higher if it were me!

Great job my friend.

God bless~
05/08/14
Congratulations, Lynn, for this beautiful and honest story that so aptly describes many of us. Well deserved "Commendations."
This is awesome. Until you got to the granddaughter part, I thought you were writing about me. You really did a nice job with this. I felt like you were speaking to my heart. Congratulations! Happy Dance!
05/10/14
I like this good take on the digital age. I see so much about the negative aspect of the internet. Thank you for an enjoyable read. This should do well.
05/10/14
Congrats on the HC Lynn! My last comment, I forgot which week I was commenting on. Senior moment perhaps? I like this piece and I bet you could make one of your great poems using the material here.