The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 971 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/19/12
Beautiful devotional to our Lord - wonderful messages throughout. Nice job.
God Bless~
01/19/12
Beautiful devotion! You made my heart pause and think. Well done!

As a 'techno' hint---when you post in the entry window, double space between paragrapshs and it will show up on the entry. The way the submit window is set up, it's tedious, but can be done. Then, your submission is much easier to read. *)
01/20/12
This was so wonderful and very moving. I too stopped and thought about how we are all on level ground before the Cross. Great message!
01/21/12
Great line about "saints' past and sinners'
future" to build a positive challenge around.
As has already been noted, extra spacing will help your impact even further.
This is lovely and the great start of a devotion. I enjoyed your message and think you did a nice job with the topic.
01/22/12
Enjoyed this devotional. I love the vision of God’s living water coming upon my shores and taking my trash and sin back out into His sea of forgetfulness. And yes, we need to strive to love others more, even as Christ loves us. Great job…but please work on paragraph spacing, it is so hard to read all run together like this.
01/23/12
Beautiful devotional with a great message. Good job! God bless!
01/24/12
I liked how you tied in the symbolism of the ocean and carried that throughout the piece. This gave the essay a sort of rolling, cyclical flow, as comforting as the ocean.

Some spacing between the paragraphs would have made this piece even more beautiful.