The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 913 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a sweet story. I didn't expect the letter to go to her grandparents, I was thinking siblings or cousins. Nice job
11/01/10
This message from your heart touched my heart. Very nice!
I could hear your voice in this, and see you writing it, too. I loved the clicking pen, and your own inner doubts. Your style was simple, but the words were ones I could understand and identify with. It sounded real, and no matter how well it does, I'm glad you took the time to write it. Good job!
11/02/10
The 'click-clack' is just the kind of little detail that makes this story stand out. Excellent.
I realy enjoyed the sound effects and the compassion your mc had in wanting to write the letter in the most effective way possible. I have similar sentiments about handwritten letters, especially when it comes to witnessing or sharing my heart. Good job.
This almost made me cry - I can SO relate! I do the same thing when I write to my family. Or I should say when I used to. It got too hard. Maybe you just planted a seed in me. Thank you for sharing what was on your heart!
A well written story that has a nice flow to it. It all went together nicely with a very good message. Great job.
11/04/10
I also like the click-clack sounds- I bet all of us sit there doing that when pen is in hand!

Good story!
Congratulations for placing 11th in level 3!
Congrats to you, my prolific writer friend, for coming in the top 15 of your level. :D It was a good week for both of us.