The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1413 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Really enjoyed this story. Very believable characters and situation. Always so nice to have someone come along side and give support even if you did mess things up, maybe especially when you mess things up. Good job.
10/18/07
Grace sure earned her name and she's a good "stewar(t)d" of the gifts God has given her. Delightful!
10/19/07
Wonderful story and one I'd love to read more of! The characters are appealing and the story line would be a great beginning to a whole book about this couple and their ministry years.
Very well written. I could feel your MC wince as they announced, "I saved the best for last because if this pie is as sweet as the baker, you’re in for a treat. " Loved that line - very funny.
Really amusing and well-written. Since I'm always on the lookout for no-sugar desserts I would have bid high - if I had known that is. :)
10/20/07
Wonderful storytelling and characterization. You put me right there. Enjoyed this very much.
10/21/07
This was a delight to read, and your title is way, oh, so sweet!
I enjoyed your light-hearted and heart-warming story. I could definitely identify with her horror when she recalled the missing ingredient!
lol... :-) I enjoyed this one...
10/24/07
Delightful!
Loved this! Congrats on your win, Julie! ^_^ Way to write! I loved how Grace 'saved' Pam, by buying the dessert. Very creative! ^_^
10/25/07
What a wonderful story--truly a joy to read. Congratulations on your win!
How absolutely delightful!What a beautiful story showing how Someone covers our mistakes, but He still helps us to stretch and grow. You could make this into a beautiful devotional, but my sense is, you already have. Lovely!
10/25/07
Congratulations on your 2nd place. This is a really sweet story, and very good writing. Wonderful job with the topic.