The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1525 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
An excellent fairy tale. The little girl who still lives inside me loved it.
06/11/07
A tale that sure to please girls, both big and small! Great writing!
06/11/07
Very sweet - a perfect little fairy tale. I wish you had more words to expand the end, but that's the challenge for ya! Lovely.
Very nice fairy tale. Kind of suspected what might happen, but this is sure to entertain some young girls. Good job!
06/11/07
Really nice fairy tale, and the concept of a glass heart is quite original. Would have liked a twist at the end, but I still enjoyed this a great deal.
What a lovely story! I enjoyed this from the title to the very happy ending.
06/12/07
A sweet fairy tale. I think girls would enjoy this story very much.
What a great children's fairy tale. I really liked it. I wish there was one or two more sentences with a moral or message to finish it.
Very good fair tale. Little girls will love it.
Look out for a brand-new fairy tale!
This was great! I enjoyed it from beginning to end (except for when poor Jacob got thrown out of the castle.) Excellent twist the end and the touch of a glass heart was just right. Awesome writing! This is another one of my favorites this week!