The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1912 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/01/07
I loved this story! What delightful characters! They came alive through the touching, charming dialogue.

I can't help wondering if Theodore is a real person in the writer's life--he has such a creative and understanding way of interacting with small children. The Gospel was not made comprehensible to me until I was years older--though my younger daughter claims she received Jesus at the age of three!

Anyway, terrific story--the colorful title also grabbed me right away! Great job!
This is cute! A wonderful story with truly loveable characters. I loved Smokey and Theodore, the title caught my eye-glad I stopped to read it. ^_^
03/05/07
Great title, character development and the story was an absolute gem. Loved this!
03/07/07
Very sweet and endearing. Your characters' voices were spot on - especially the boy. Great stuff.
Charming! I could see Maggie dragging her teddy bear behind her. This is well done.
Very creative and wonderfully written. I could see it happening so clearly. Try to watch for spelling though, I did catch a few spots.
03/07/07
I love your writing! Wonderful story!!
03/07/07
This is beyond precious--it's the preciousest!
Very cute and sweet story!
This is a delightful story. The little girl is "real," as is the teddy-bear doctor, and with a wonderful message, too!
03/07/07
I have done surgery on many of my kids' snuggle toys, but never thought to use it as a gospel tract. Very clever and well written. I loved the image of Smokey following behind the girl as she followed her mother -- very visual. Your characters are very real. Great story.
03/07/07
Yes ... very precious. I loved your characters and the dialogue - I could picture both scenes. REALLY well done.
Cute story. I liked that the 'Doctor' was named Theodore - I thought - as in 'Roosevelt'. Great job
03/07/07
Such a sweet story! What a nice ministry to have, too. I enjoyed this and thanks for sharing it
03/07/07
Great job, Allison. A thoroughly enjoyable read with a sweet lesson.