The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 152 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/09/23
Very nice job! Would love to see the story expanded when more words were allowed. God gives those miracles all the time!
Very good job. "pull myself up by the rail" is very good picture. Most of what I saw was minor grammar mistakes like "moms versus Mom's and a comma after a phrase (but grammar rules change and that may be one of them). I had an editor tell me that dialogue without contractions sounded odd. Read it aloud and judge for yourself. Keep writing.
03/11/23
Good job with the topic sole-soul in this gripping story. You caught my attention through to the end. I enjoyed the active voice in the entire story.

Just tinny-winny edits. Besides that, all good!

Blessings!
03/14/23
That is one of my favorite songs! Good story!
This is an awesome story. You pulled me in right away. You need to proofread before you submit and maybe brush up on your punctuation rules, especially the ones with quotation marks, punctuation, and capitalization. I really enjoyed the dialog and some tweaking could make it a bit more realistic. You've an awesome foundation here. And I see quite a bit of natural storytelling in this interesting read.