The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 143 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/02/23
Excellent! Innocent hurting children can see the Beautiful Story so clearly! This reminds me very much of how I came to Jesus when someone read to me that nothing could be stronger than God's love for me. I had always believed by angry father was the strongest power there was. To learn he was nothing against the Power of my real Father was life changing just like your story! Thanks for writing this.
This is an awesome story of hope and God's love. With some editing, it would be great for a Sunday School take-home sheet. Make sure you start a new paragraph every time someone speaks and that Bible verses are in quotation marks. I think you did a nice job of using both topic words while presenting a clear, powerful message. It brought a lump to my throat.
03/05/23
Well done and I hope this places!
A lovely well written story that is so real to life.
Thank God that we do have a Good Father..who loves us.
03/09/23
Ellen,

Congratulations on your first place in your division ?

I really thought you did a great job with the dialog and engaging your readers.

There is a preview key that you can use to get the paragraphs and format appearing the way you want it to appear.

Well done!
Congratulations on ranking 1st in your level and 8th overall. Impressive indeed!