The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 430 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/11/19
Excellent approach to the topic at hand, and you've nailed it completely in this very interesting story.

I love Ballet, and must confess I took it as a young adult, I loved it for the little while I did take it.

I love watching ballet and I certainly respect the discipline that goes along with ballet.

Your message and word was clearly defined and you did a great job of connecting your discipline into the discipline of God's Word.

Well done!

Blessings~
You make some good points. The beginning was a bit slow for me. Maybe describing a flop or two or having to start over before you learned the lesson of a good foundation would have shown a conflict and pulled me in faster. You have a nice devotion. It's great to start out with something most people can relate to. You also have a clear Christian message. Good job.
07/18/19
I've never heard of a bunhead! Now manbun, yes, but not bunhead. You've given a unique take on the topic in your devotional.
07/18/19
Almost like the opening scene of a movie, I could just picture your morning routine in the first paragraph. Love how you tied it into the scripture.