The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1246 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/12/07
I'm with you all the way, my friend! 200 writers enter the Challenge...but only one or two and sometimes a few (I rhymed!(*.*)) take the time to comment!! I can empathize wholeheartedly! Wow! The anger does grow day by day and week by week. Thanks for such a cute little rhyming way for anger management. Nice job!
08/12/07
I agree it is very disheartening not to get comments when we think we have done a good job, if not a very good job and not one comment. You said a lot in this poem, all very true, but the poem does not flow very well and I don't know if you were just trying to get your thoughts out, or really meant to have a sincere entry. At any rate you are heard! Keep writing.
Been there. Done that. And will probably be there again.
08/15/07
Hey there--just popping in to ask if you know about the "hinting" threads on the message boards. You'll get a lot more comments if you pop in there on Mondays after your entry is posted. Feel free to PM me for more details, if you wish.

I'm sorry your lack of comments has been difficult for you...hope this helps a bit. Your poem is a clever little rant, and I can definitely see your talent!
08/17/07
Great poem. Everyone around here can relate to this.
08/17/07
Congratulations, RuthAnn. Your entry has placed 14th in Level 2. The Lists for the Top 15 in each Level and the Top 40 overall are available in the Weekly Results and Highest Rankings forum of our Faithwriters Message Boards.
08/22/07
Hey, Ruthann, I know how you feel! I hope you are a "hinter" about your work on the message boards. You will draw more attention to your work every week. I am one who tries to read them all, but when I can't, I will definitely read the hints and bricks on Mondays and Wednesdays, so hit me over the head with a brick on your next Challenge and I'll be sure to find you! You wrote a cute poem that certainly strikes at the heart of every FW!
I love the rhyming here, not exactly a scheme, but it works no less. Good job on this one.