The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1115 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/17/07
Nicely done -loved the "big picture" and talking about the size of their monitors lol. I'll always prefer holding those real books, too :)
We all need something real to interact with, don't we? Real hugs, real smiles, real love - and thankfully, we have a real God!
I enjoyed the read. Thanks for sharing!
05/22/07
Oh, that was neat! I'm definately an old-fashioned person--and I collect books, too. :-) she'd be appalled by the smallness of my monitor, but at least she found the One. :-) good job! Hugs!
05/22/07
Great title, and I was charmed by the passion for collecting "old" things. Very sweet.
This is a wonderfully written piece. The futuristic was actually believable. The characters are good, the dialogue nice. Very well done.
05/24/07
Enjoyed this glimpse fo the future. Wonderful writing!
05/24/07
Great story! Great idea opening with the diary entry.
You may be interested to know that my eldest daughter is called Kerrie-Anne, and her nick-name is "Kez".
12/31/10
I love this story, and especially about how the MC can love Jesus, in spite of the futuristic setting in which she is from.