The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 595 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/08/17
I liked how you drew us right into the story.

What a testimony you have at the prison. I gleaned from the story that the inmates gave you so much more in sharing their experiences

I would have liked to have you explain the word, "count out"

I was surprised they banned Santa Claus

Great job at storytelling
09/08/17
I apologize I was afraid I would use too many words to explain. The prison has to do a count of who is in the prison several times a day to make sure they don't lose anyone. So I had to be counted on the "count out' coming in and going out.
09/08/17
Great job recounting your experiences and the people you met! Sounds like quite the journey.
09/08/17
Thanks for sharing this touching and inspirational story with us.
Blessings~
What a lovely testimony of so many diamonds in the polishing process. Very well done.

Blessings.
09/14/17
What a beautiful and inspirational testimony! Thanks for sharing.
09/14/17
I'm glad you took the opportunity God gave you to minister to the inmates and families of the prisoners.

I'm sure it took a lot of courage to go the first couple of times.

May God continue to bless you and your ministry.
09/14/17
Judy,

Congratulations on your 1st place finish in the Intermediate Division.

This was a compelling story.
09/14/17
Judy, so happy for you!
Congratulations on your well deserved win!

Blessings~
09/14/17
Congratulations on your 1st place finish in the Intermediate category and moving up to the Advanced category, Judy!

I am so happy for you; You've worked so hard at your writing.