The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1905 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/17/05
Kudos to you on your creative entry. This is GREAT!
11/17/05
I've always loved this story and you conveyed this man plight so well - and his healing. Loved it!
11/17/05
You conveyed this story very well. Nice job.
11/17/05
I liked your story. It was nice to read the lame man's perspective. Keep writing!
11/17/05
Love, love, love biblical fiction. This one came to life for me. A creative entry on topic. Well done!
Blessings, Lynda
11/17/05
I really liked this, especially the way you explored the moments leading up to the apostles' approach. Good job.
11/18/05
A nice rendition of the biblical story! God makes us all whole when we take His hand:)
11/20/05
Short and sweet. A good insight in to the man's fears and his routine. Well done.
You transport us to the gritty road at the 'Beautiful Gate' another time but the same place in human hearts. Your writing highlight our needs exampled here and in His name all will be well. Terrific reminder thank you.
I really liked the beginning paragraph showing how he was a burden on his friends and family. Nice job.
11/21/05
Blessing Great write from the Bible. I Love it. Beautiful share. God Bless. Helen
Excellent piece on a beloved Bible story!