The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1629 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/11/13
The accident and trauma are so vivid. Is this a true story? This is inspiring writing.
06/11/13
Very well done on the emotional descriptions. The ending made me smile. Thank you.
06/13/13
Wow - this was a powerful story that gripped my heart. It was well written in that I felt as if I were there throughout the entire piece. The ending was "adorably appropriate."

This has the feel of authenticity, so I'm assuming it really happened. The MC is to be applauded as well as the wife!

Thanks for sharing.

God bless~
06/13/13
Thank you for this! I have a 19 year old son with CP. just this morning we were talking about how he hates his life with CP.. I am going to read this story to him. God comforts us in all things so that we can comfort others in everything, with the comfort He has shown us. May you be encouraged ... A well deserved first place!
06/13/13
Thank you for this! I have a 19 year old son with CP. just this morning we were talking about how he hates his life with CP.. I am going to read this story to him. God comforts us in all things so that we can comfort others in everything, with the comfort He has shown us. May you be encouraged ... A well deserved first place!
06/13/13
Congrats on your win in Level II. Very interesting and touching. I'm like everyone else who wants to know if it is true?
Congratulations on your EC! Happy Dance!!
This is such a powerful story. You did an outstanding job of showing the feelings of the MC. You brought the story to life. I hesitated a bit about telling the story in the present tense, even though you start off with the date from the sixties. You did do a nice job with it though because it made me realize that for the MC, the past was still very much his present. Again congratulations on your EC!