The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 743 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/10/13
A well-written peace. You've woven the topic, story and issue creatively and skillfully. Thank you.
05/11/13
Good story on a subject that is hard to read about. You did a good job job on this emotionally charged piece. Thanks for sharing.
Wow. Very thought provoking piece. I believe abortion is a very great sin in the eyes of a holy God; one He must surely judge our country for. I like the skillful way you weaved this together. Thank you for this courageous piece.
05/12/13
Your message is loud and clear. We think we no longer hear the cries of the babies because we do not see nor hear them. So, there is no need to be alarmed. Satan is so, devious in his devices. Thank you for speaking out on the topic because we all need to hear about the issues of abortion.
The tears never stop for these tortured little ones. This is heart rending . . .
You wrote on a hard topic, in an effective way. We can't turn a blind eye to what is happening to the future generations. I can't help but wonder what great leaders, scientists, musicians, philosophers, and preachers have been killed before they even had a chance to take their first breath. It is heartbreaking.
05/14/13
Thanks for sharing on this sad situation in our country. It is a well written entry.
05/15/13
Stunningly powerful! The way you wove it into your MC's daily chores was brilliant.
Thank you for stepping out into the deep with these shocking true details.
This is a powerful devotion. You did a good job of evoking all kinds of emotion. Congratulations on ranking 8 in your level!