The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 958 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/23/11
This is quite a heart-string tugger. You really pulled me into the story, and the answer was profound. Great job!
04/26/11
How heartbreaking for a missionary to not have the understanding and support of their family. You captured it well.
What a heart wrencing story and one so true in this day and age. Not everyone understands the call of God on their lives and what a tremendous blessing it is although the cost at times is so high, but well worth it. Great story and very well written.
I found myself wanting to close my eyes so I wouldn't hear the father's horrible horrible words, but then I realized I couldn't read this outstanding piece with my eyes closed. Congratulations on your EC!
04/28/11
Lu-Yee - This was so beautifully written. Congratulations on first place!
04/28/11
So deeply appreciate the sacrifices of those on the mission field. Your story was very moving! Congrats on your placement. God bless!
04/29/11
I'm not surprised to find this as a winner. Congratulations on your EC!
A powerful message creatively crafted. Congrats!
You revealed so well the heart of a true missionary. I'm glad it was in EC.