The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 909 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed reading this story, and identified with it as well. Your description of the scene and characters was done very well. I felt like I was standing right there with you both. It makes a person stop and realize that not all people holding a sign like that are just scammers but someone truly in need.
I enjoyed this very much. It is amazing how God works in our lives. Thank you for a heart warming story.
10/23/10
A really well written story. Heart warming indeed.
You are on a rocket.
This is a nice story that reminds us that Jesus told us to feed the hungry. The dialog was believable and the young girl touched my heart.
10/24/10
Well done--realistic dialogue and engaging characters.
10/28/10
Congratulations, Teri, on a great entry and a reminder of our vast mission field.
Congratulations on a great placing!!!
See you on level 3 :)
10/28/10
Congrats to you this week. I love this story. Great writing. See you in level three. Sorry I missed your message in Sept. I e-mailed you this week. Blessings
I wanted to congratulate you on being recognized with this great entry. A very well written piece.
10/29/10
Good job. Although in my personal opinion I think the word "scurried" is overused in writing today.
Congratulations on your 1st place. You should take this story and fill in the blanks. Good job!