The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1306 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/06/05
Wonderful! I felt the dialogue was being directed to me, as though I was a scribe. I could picture the emotions that crossed his face, from sorrow to wonder. Great job!!!
06/06/05
Lovely, lovely piece of writing.
06/07/05
unique point of view..very good
What a creative piece of writing. You depicted this mysterious man's perspective quite well. I felt his pride and his remorse. I enjoyed reading this one very much. Very nicely done.
06/07/05
Very powerful! It's nice to see how he might have felt.
06/08/05
I like this POV, could very well be an introit to a musical or even a longer manuscript.
I especially LOVED the last paragraph! I got chills... wonderful point of view! Thank you!
06/09/05
You made this scene come alive as you described the emotions of Joseph. This was beautifully done.
I noticed only a few spelling and grammer errors. (here should be hear) I had to re-read a few sentences to understand but I loved the first person view from Joseph's eyes. I would love to see his take on Easter. Nicely done.
POWERFUL... it causes the reader to pause and reflect and 'feel' the emotions of that earth-shattering day! I agree that the last paragraph is particularly excellent!
Very good and moving article. Very well written.
02/08/06
David, this is excellent, and would be a perfect inclusion in the April Issue of FaithWriters' Magazine. Would you allow us to use it?

Could you send me a private message and let me know if that would be okay. If it is, I'll need a short bio note to go with it. It's ideal for the season.

Look forward to hearing from you.

With love, Deb (Editor, FaithWriters' Magazine and Challenge Coordinator)