The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 393 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Your writing is weak but getting better. If you are young (compared to some of us who are grandparents) and you keep writing, you will get better and better through the years. The Lord CHOOSES the weak things of this world to confound the wise! (I Corinthians 1:27). If you will from now on ASK the Lord to speak through you when you write, you will eventually be a mouthpiece for Him. Stay in His Word A LOT (even if its on video) and you will learn to hear Him speak to you about what He wants to say through you. That's a high calling. Don't quit. You are chosen. (Also, read and leave comments on several of the other Challenge entries each week. You will grow as a writer if you do that.)
10/12/18
There's a freshness about your writing style that shows a lot of promise, which will develop as you learn to draw your readers into your work. Find any connecting points with them, and you will build their interest. Keep right on writing.
10/12/18
There's a freshness about your writing style that shows a lot of promise, which will develop as you learn to draw your readers into your work. Find any connecting points with them, and you will build their interest. Keep right on writing.
10/12/18
As a beginning writer, you will learn to expand on your writing and create a picture.

Some suggestions:

Add dialogue

Be specific - what television show or shows

Read the Editors Choice winners

Short and sweet. Now add more meat (details) to enhance the flavor and your reader's smile will be your reward. I enjoyed your submission.
10/13/18
This reads like a journal in an autobiographical sense, I thank you for sharing. You have your own creative style which will grow with each entry.

Keep true to your heart and shine your light,

BLessings~
Thank you for expressing how TV competed with other things in your youth. Sometimes it takes complete control and dominated a person's thinking and time.

Keep expressing your thoughts and feelings in your writing.