The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 420 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/17/18
Excellent!

Superbly written, well done in content, delivery and certainly on topic.

Fiery trials indeed...and such a great message in conclusion.

Loved this...

Blessings~
This is a delight. I thought, this sounds like a country song, and then I had flashbacks of my parents watching HeeHaw. I really enjoyed your subtle sense of humor. You had me smiling and your message touched my heart. My only suggestion would be when using parts of songs, make sure you add an author's note and give it credit. I think most of those songs are in the public domain, but be aware of copyrights. I think you did a great job of writing on topic. You didn't overuse the word either and you have a wonderful clear message that touched my heart.
Hi...You have written a very good piece. It reads as well as any novel out there. You are a writer, for sure, and a good one. Remember to keep writing because that's what writers do: They write. I liked your optimism in the face of adversity. Truly inspiring. Don't believe in luck, either. God is in control, not lucky Lucifer. Great job!
05/31/18
Well written plenty of trials you stayed focused
10/15/18
Excellent writing. A book is next.