The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 444 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I agree praying is such a powerful thing we can do. Often I hear well the least I can do is pray, but actually it's the most I can do. Your story almost felt like two separate ones. I think you need to transition from what annoys you to the solution a bit better. I like the Bible verses you selected. The message is great. I especially liked you shared some Tru-life experiences to go along with your point.
You did a swell job of getting your point across. We do live in an annoying world, a world full of violence, a world run by leaders who are being manipulated by malevolent spirits. I, too, pray each day for our leaders, so you made a valid point in attempting to motivate the masses to pray for them also. One thing: pay attention to your punctuation, as you have already turned into a fine writer. Your story kept me captivated and contemplative. And if you work on your punctuation, there's no telling where you'll wind up! With God all things are possible--right? Splendid job!
You have expressed some deep, emotional thoughts and feelings that demand action.

Christ's coming will be quicker if we don't pray.

Keep your heart in heaven and your eyes in his word.
04/16/18
Well done,

Blessings~
Powerful and thought-provoking.