The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 729 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love your use of interesting words! I thought it was a very good article. I am sure it will be one of the top in our group.
04/19/14
Excellent job! I loved this introspective and informative entry. Love words, and this was chock filled with great ones...and I didn't even have to go to a phrontistery!

I loved the tender ending too!

God bless~
This could be a life story for someone.

I enjoyed it. The use of the "unknown" words held my attention. They didn't distract from the read. I just filled in "my guessed definition".

The change in time brought us "up to date" but we found out there are still words we don't understand.

Good work.
04/21/14
Such a beautiful story. It is so true that we sometimes become too dependent on Google, let us not forget to consult the creator of the man who created Google! Keep writing.
04/24/14
A wonderful and very literal take on the topic! This held me captive all the way through and I even had to "google" a word you used. If it wasn't labeled fiction I'd say some of the teacher rubbed off. Great job on this one. I'm sure it will do well.
04/24/14
Congrats! God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 1st in your level and 21 overall. The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.