The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 905 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/15/12
This is brilliant! and FUNNY! Mr. Rogers (smile) would be proud of your accomplishment!

Great work! Full of humor, and scary moments! Loved it!
03/15/12
I loved the humor and the description of "good Lord's artistry."
That is such a cute story and well told. Glad you weren't attacked by any snow "cats." ;)
03/17/12
I loved this story! I've never had occasion to ski, or even learn to ski, but I can imagine what my mind would have conjured up re the "Snow Cats!" Great story and well written.
You did a good job of creating curiosity for the meaning of "snow cat" in your story. I enjoyed the humor.
03/17/12
Fantastic entry! I laughed and felt like I was skiing right alongside you. The voice is wonderful, great descriptions and a fun ending. Thanks for sharing this!
03/17/12
This story was fun and sweet. :) I kept thinking that maybe a "snow cat" was a clumsy skier or something. I enjoyed seeing what it was when the mystery was finally solved. ;) Sounds like you have a great family.
03/17/12
Hehehe this is great. I wasn't sure what a snow cat was either. When someone asks me if I can ski, my response is "Oh, I can ski.... I just can't stop!" I've been told I need to try on REAL snow, not the artificial stuff the local ski "resort" uses, but I have a feeling that won't happen any time soon.
03/18/12
I enjoyed your story! The snow-cats were a great "hook," and you continued to reel me in.

03/19/12
Cute and fun piece. Enjoyed this!
03/21/12
Hahahahahahahahaha! Adorable, fun, cute, lively entertaining and totally on topic. Loved it. Thanks!

God Bless~
Congratulations for placing 8th in level one!
I felt like I was there going down that slope with you and I was afraid of those snow cats too!!

"Honey, get back up here, don't leave me to this fate!" I wanted you to call to your husband! (It looks like he knew what he was doing.)

A great read. Congratulations on 8th placement!